Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cables, Cables, Cables

I'm a huge fan of cables. Very few things in knitting make me happier than (purposefully) twisting stitches all over the place. At the moment, however, I am doing a lot of them. A lot. I'm remembering why I don't knit scarves oh so often - it's the same thing over and over again until it's long enough to be considered an acceptable scarf.


That is after 5 repeats of the 32 row pattern. I've done 2 more since then... and it's probably about half finished. The only thing that keeps me awake while doing it is a cable pattern. Despite my complaining, I still love love love this cable pattern. Which is good... because I'm also half finished with a vest that employs the same pattern.

I have until Feb. 6th to finish this. Technically, the 7th, since that is The Boyfriend's birthday. But let's not employ the knitterly holiday tradition of last minute finishing, shall we?

No comments: